Facts and figures
Facts and figures: sole referral partner to the Charity Commission for land & property advice.
The Ethical Property Foundation is a registered UK charity which provides quality property advice free at the point of access to charities, social enterprises and community groups.
We also deliver excellent value consultancy services to larger charity clients, working in partnership with the property industry to access expert professional help on a pro bono or discounted free basis. The Foundation was launched in 2004 and has since supported 3500+ organisations.
As a result of giving property advice between
2014 - 2016:*
- We supported 973 organisations - 637 received 1:1 tailored support and 336 received workshop training.
- We indirectly helped 4,555,000 people through workshops and property advice services.
- As a result of our work, organisations estimated that we saved them £2,877,000.
- At least 12 organisations were saved from closure.
- 18 more did not suffer loss of a service after our help.
*A prudent standard measure of extrapolation has been reviewed and advised by the Operational Research Society.
Recent client testimonials:
"Being in the position of having difficult property decisions to make and finding the support of the Ethical Property Foundation, felt like being visited by a St Bernard with a flask of brandy on a cold mountain."
‘Really impressive advice given, certainly had a hugely positive impact on our ability to operate and represent ourselves.’
‘Very clear, very understanding and empathetic.’
As volunteers interactions with officialdom can be difficult and frankly scary. The advice we received enabled us to represent our charity well and enable the organisation to grow and prosper.’