1. This website is designed for use by charities, non-profit organisations and community groups only. It is not designed for use by private business or profit making organisations.
2. The Foundation reserves the right to block access to the website by commercial organisations who seek to access the site on a regular basis.
Use of the information included on this website
3. The information on this website relating to leases applies to commercial leases in England, Wales and Scotland only.
4. The information provided on this website is necessarily brief. You should always take professional advice before signing any document or handing over money.
5. You are not authorised to replicate the content of the Foundation website without the express written consent of the Ethical Property Foundation. Please contact Jo Taylor on 020 7065 0760 if you wish to replicate content from the website in any way.
6. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to date we cannot guarantee that it always will be.
7. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for linked websites.
Use of your registration details
9. The registration details provided by you are to enable us to monitor use of the site and improve the services we provide, or to inform you of updates to the Advice Service.
10. The Ethical Property Foundation will not pass on any of your registration details to other organisations without first seeking your consent.
11. When collating statistics specific organisation details will always be kept anonymous unless we have received your express permission that we may do otherwise.
Use of information collected when booking events
12. The Ethical Property Foundation holds personal data provided during the booking process for use in relation to the event. This is to allow us to keep all delegates fully informed about the event. We do not share any of this information with third parties.
13. Those delegates booked onto the event by somebody else will be notified that their details will be held in this manner. At this point, those wishing to hear from the Ethical Property Foundation in the future will be invited to set up their own online account.
Our specialist financial partner company
14. When you make an online payment to the Ethical Property Foundation, you are going through to the website of our reputable financial partner company, CTT Services Ltd., whose principal office is at 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG, United Kingdom. CTT Services handles all the secure financial transactions on the Ethical Property Foundation website on our behalf. CTT Services has a valid Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate running on all the financial information input pages which encrypts all your personal information so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
15. The information you provide as part of any online financial transaction (such as your credit card number and contact information) is collected only so that the transaction can take place.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
Use of the Property Advice Service website and associated services implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of these Terms and Conditions please contact us with your concerns.