24 July 2015
Never a dull moment here at the Ethical Property Foundation! We have received positive coverage in Property Week, Third Sector Magazine, Charity Times and the RSA website, while our new workplace accreditation the fairplace Award (www.fairplaceaward.com) is now being actively considered by a range of companies and property industry bodies. Several are in the process of applying and we will be announcing the names of the successful workplaces soon. We have also recently signed up 5 senior RICS members as volunteer fairplace assessors.
Our Property Advice Service is also continuing to support a wide range of non-profit clients, rural and urban, across the country and as always we see daily proof, that the way land and property is managed and maintained, dictates the both the good health and the destruction of social justice and our civil society.
The results of our latest client survey are below – fantastic reading for everyone in the Foundation community. As a result of our collective work in the 6 months between November 2014 – May 2015:
• We supported 110 non-profits with their property problems.
• We indirectly helped at least 191,900 people during this six month period.
• 48% rated our property advisors 5 out of 5, 76% 4 or 5 out of 5.
• In total as a result of our work, organisations estimated we saved them £118,150.
• We helped organisations increase their income by at least £159,500.
• Our Register of property professionals saved organisations £11,081 in professional fees.
• One organisation was saved from closure, one organisation was able to protect their services.